As California businesses reopen, they are faced with many challenges. This webinar will address two key issues for businesses:
• PPP Forgiveness Update: PPP guidance continues to evolve, and the PPP Flexibility Act has created new options. Our trusted advisors will cover what business owners need to know to maximize the use and forgiveness of PPP funds.
• Return to Work Guidance: The process of returning to the workplace raises several questions around continuing remote work, creating a safe work environment, avoiding liability, and employer obligations to employees who are caregivers, among other considerations. Our trusted advisors will provide guidance on these issues and discuss best practices.
Join our panel of trusted advisors:
• Sarju Naran, Employment Law Chair, Hoge Fenton
• Timothy Perotti, Audit Partner, Frank, Rimerman + Co.
• John Kabateck, President of Kabateck Strategies and CA State Director of the National Federation of Independent Business (Moderator)